Accessories and Attachments
600 Series HydraFlex Platforms
Platform wedge kit - BH84398
Reel Position (Fore/Aft and Height) Resume for use on all 600 Series
Platforms - BH84265
Three programmable reel position settings will optimize platform performance while minimizing header losses. The operator can preselect three different reel positions for specific field conditions and can access these while harvesting, simply by touching the activation buttons on the multifunction hydro handle.
- Three programmable positions to optimize platform performance
- Reduces operator stress by conveniently moving the reel to a preselected position to minimize header losses
Fore-aft reel resume
Adjust the reel height and fore-aft position to an optimal position then press the 1, 2, or 3 button on the multifunction control lever until arrows on each side of the symbol indicates that the system is active. This will save that reel position for that button which can be done for each number on the handle.
600D Series and 600FD HydraFlex Series Draper Platforms
Narrow Body Deflectors - BXE10320
600FD Series HydraFlex Draper Platforms
Feed Drum Anti-Wrap Bundle - BXE10408 Feed drum with anti-wrap brackets installed
The feed drum anti-wrap attachment is recommended for tall, damp crop conditions to reduce drum wrapping. The attachment consists of two brackets that mount near the outer edge of the feed drum and reduce the likelihood of crop wrapping around the drum.
Header Height Sensing in Rigid Mode (Model Year 2015 and older 630FD, 635FD, and 640FD) - BXE10738
Header Height Sensing in Rigid Mode (Model Year 2016 630FD, 635FD, 640FD and Model Year 2015 645FD) - BXE10781
Optional ground contacting sensors are available for 600FD HydraFlex™ Draper Platforms for use when the flex cutterbar is locked into the rigid position.
- Three sensors are used for optimal performance and are found on the right-hand side, left-hand side, and center
- Telescoping cylinder has internal spring to keep downforce on ground contacting follower
- Increased versatility with cut height available up to a maximum height of 35.56-cm (14-in.) and sensors with easy lockout when going back into the flex mode
- Maximum productivity and performance because the sensors are compatible with combines equipped with the lateral tilt feederhouse
Rigid header height sensing
Top Crop Conveying Auger - BXE10319
Top Crop Conveying Auger - BXE10762