Nothing on your course gets more scrutiny than the greens. Which is why since 2005, John Deere has been introducing customers to the many benefits of E-Cut Hybrid technology:
- Elimination of 102 hydraulic leak points in the reel circuit.
- A consistent frequency of clip that can only be generated by electricity.
- Lower fuel consumption and reduced sound levels. (The 2500E E-Cut Hybrid Gas model is the quietest engine-powered riding greens mower according to ISO standards.)
- Easier maintenance than conventional mowers.
Key Features & Specs
- A proven design that drives the cutting unit with electric reel motors
- 102 potential leak points eliminated in the reel circuit
- Reduced sound levels and fuel consumption @ 2250 RPM
- Greatly reduce triplex ring with exclusive offset cutting units
||21 hp* (15.6 kW) @3600 rpm, 617 cc liquid-cooled gas
||Quick Adjust QA5 22-in. (55.9 cm), offset design
||62 in. (157.5 cm)