Uptime Inspection Benefits
- Assurance your machine is ready when you are
- Catch problems early, before minor issues become downtime failures
- Increase your resale value... knowing your equipment has been maintained properly
- Reduce potential rental costs
- Time is money... avoid costly in-season repairs
- Know your equipment has been worked on by factory trained technicians
- Take advantage of the best finance programs available... fix now, pay later, no interest
- 12 Month Agricultural warranty on parts and labor when installed at a Frontier Ag & Turf Service Center
- 6 Month Turf warranty on parts and labor when installed at a Frontier Ag & Turf Service Center
After the inspection, our technicians will have a list of recommended items. Only those machines that complete the recommended list will get the Uptime sticker, and the Uptime Guarantee
If you have a downtime failure for 24 hours or more, you will receive loaner priority for free*! That is correct... Uptime Inspections, are basically an Uptime Guarantee!
Qualifying machines must meet the following guidelines to recieve the uptime guarantee.
• Tractors – 10 years old or newer*
• Combines- 70 series and newer*
• SPFH- 7000 series and newer*
• Skid Steer- 5 years old or newer*
• ZTrak- 5 years old or newer*
* All suggested Uptime Inspection maintenance and repairs must be completed to qualify for the Uptime Guarantee.
Some restrictions apply... see service department for details!
Uptime Inspections... more than just a sticker!